This has to be one my favorite classic chocolate chip cookie recipes. Even after I try new recipes from Pinterest, I always find myself returning to this classic by Nestle Tollhouse.
The recipe is still available on the back of the package, but I shared it below in case you want to get the ingredients ready to bake today!!
Also check our Nestle website for other delicious sweet desserts!
Ingredients (5 dozen cookies)
2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 12 oz package Neste Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees
2. In bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda
3. In mixing bowl – beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating in between
5. Slowly add flour mixture
6. Stir in chocolate chips
7. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet Tip: I like to use an ice cream scoop to make cookies consistent size
8. Bake 9-11 minutes until golden brown. Cool