Perfect for a summer picnic or your Mother’s Day Brunch! So many uses for deviled eggs and makes a great appetizer!
The best part is they are very easy to make!
TIP: Use your Instant Pot to prepare your hard boiled eggs! Check out my prior post for step by step instructions.
6 Hard Boiled Eggs
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon prepared mustard (yellow)
½ teaspoon season salt
1. Prepare hard boiled eggs by boiling 15 minutes or using Instant Pot
2. Cool eggs in cold water bath
3. Peel and slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
4. Place removed yolks into a small bowl and mash with a fork
5. Add mayonnaise, mustard, season salt and dash of black pepper. Mix together until smooth.
6. Stuff egg white halves with yolk mixture. You can use a spoon or a pipette for a fancier design.
7. Garnish with paprika