Peach Cobbler “Bisquick” version
Sometimes you want a quick peach cobbler for the summer or spring picnic. I adapted and made the recipe my family’s own from the original Bisquick version—with a few delicious tweaks. This cobbler is delicious served with whipped cream or vanilla or peach ice cream.
Let me know if you try it!
Tip: Add peach ice cream for a delicious top to this cobbler or top with my delicious homemade whipped cream!
2 cups copycat Bisquick mix
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
5 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 10oz bags frozen peaches
1. In a large bowl, combine frozen peaches, pumpkin pie spice and sugar. Place in refrigerator or room temperate to allow the peaches to thaw and soak up the sugar mix.
2. Heat oven to 375F
3. Stir together copycat flour mix, milk and nutmeg in a medium bowl. Add softened butter until blended.
4. Add to baking dish
5. Spoon peaches over the batter in the baking dish
6. Bake 50-60 minutes or until golden
7. Cool and serve with ice cream or whipped cream